Tuesday, November 22, 2016

I Would Tell Aliens that I'm the World Leader

by Photovision62 at Pixabay
If I was approached by aliens in the middle of nowhere and asked me who the leader of the world is, I would say it’s me. 

Yes, I would tell aliens that I was the leader of the world and that I was overthrown by our current government, along with all the other governments in the world. 

Then, I would get the aliens to lend me their forces, by telling them that the current leaders of the world are a bunch of oppressor, which would not be very hard to prove. With the forces lent from the aliens, I would take over the world.
Of course, once the chaos was over, I would bring peace and restore order throughout the world with my new friends. Everyone would have a free health plan, equal rights, food, a nice car, a home, etc. I know this sounds a little like a kids' tale, but you know what I mean. 

This seems to be the only way to have a new world order, because here, in this planet, we have a bunch of old fools who are corrupted by greed and power! The other is a revolution, but that is out of the question, or is it?
Bu-ah-ha-ha-ha!

1 comment: