Thursday, November 24, 2016

Witness the End of the World

To witness the end of the world would be an amazing thing! I know it sounds horrible to actually witness mass destruction and seeing the demise of mankind, but to witness such an event would be the most astonishing thing to see! 
Photo by XX-34 Badgerption from Flickr
Yes, if such an event were to take place, I would be extremely sad. My soul would be instantaneously wounded if I were to see the end of the world before my eyes.
Of course, I would start praying, in hopes to see my loved ones once the destructive event was all over. On the other hand, when the shit hits the fan, I’ll want to look at it! In other words, if the end were to come in my lifetime, I would want to witness it, front row seat.
Whether it’s a giant earthquake, a meteor, an epic climate attack, or war, I’m going to want to look at it. It will be the last thing to look at, so might as well enjoy it while it takes your life and everything you knew away. 

Also, I hope I don’t exist if the end ever comes, but, if it does, might as well take the front seat and hold your loved one’s hand with a nice buttery bucket of popcorn!

1 comment:

  1. starting of the story is little horrified but its nice one

    ReplyDelete