Saturday, February 11, 2017

Last Honey Ride

Photo by Iain Watson from Flickr
Everybody wants your honey,
but it's my hive.
Everybody wants your ride,
but it's my drive.
Everybody and their honeys,
talk to you when I’m gone.
Everybody with the money,
you can turn on.
Last time I told you to C'mon,
I don't think that I really cared.
Last time you told me to C'mon,
I don't think that you really dared.
Last time I told you to C'mon,
I don't think that I really cared to share.
Anybody in the morning,
thinks of you wrong.
Anybody at the movies,
likes your popcorn.
Anybody with money,
likes to climb your thong.
Anybody with a ride,
wants you like King Kong.
Last time I told you to C'mon,
I don't think that I really cared.
Last time you told me to C'mon,
I don't think that you really dared.
Last time you wanted to,
Last time I wanted you,
Last time we got it on,
I don't think it was a honey ride.

This poem is from a book called Hello Mr. Satan, You're an Idiot! Check it out on Amazon by clicking on the book's title. 

No comments:

Post a Comment