Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Nature the Cleanser

Nature is to be admired who makes a shrine out of this here asylum
Photo by Bazooka Teaches


Note: This is the shortest poem I’ve written so far in my career of creative writing. I wrote the poem when I used to go camping at the Kern River in California, by Lake Isabella. That was way back in the 1990s. Whenever I camped at the Kern, I felt like all of my problems went away. It was so therapeutic for me! I recently went back and it felt the same!
Anyway, the pic is from my trip to Zion Park in Utah back in 2008. Also, thanks for taking your time in reading this short poem, and I hope you enjoyed it. At least, I hope you enjoyed my picture! Oh yeah, if you like this poem, check it out my collection called Hello Mr. Satan, You're an Idiot! available in through Amazon.

1 comment: